Click on the Calendar tab to begin.
Or telephone us at 800-250-3161 for further assistance.
Directions to Washington State
GETTING TO WASHINGTON STATE:
The state is located in the extreme Northwest corner of the contiguous United States. It is bordered by Oregon to the South, Idaho to the East and the Canadian Province of British Columbia to the North. The Western side of the state is bordered by the Pacific Ocean.
DRIVING: All areas of the state can be reached by major Interstates or good state roads. Running North-South through the Western part of the state is Interstate Five which comes from Oregon and continues up to British Columbia where it becomes Canadian Highway 99. Another North-South Route is Interstate 82 from Hermiston Oregon, up through the tri-cities of Pasco, Richland and Kennewick. It continues North through Yakima eventually becoming highway 97 and crossing Wenatchee, Chelan and the Okanogan Valley before reaching Canada. Interstate Ninety runs East-West in the almost center of the state coming from Idaho, through Spokane in Eastern Washington and terminating in Seattle to the West. Other East-West highways are Highway 12 in the Southern part of the state and Highway 2 in the northern part.
FLYING: There are major international airports in Seattle Tacoma area (Western Washington) and Spokane in Eastern Washington. Access to the state is also easy from Portland International in Portland Oregon, just across the river from Vancouver Washington (not Vancouver BC) in the Southern part of the state and from Vancouver BC just across the border from Blaine and Bellingham Washington in the Northern region of the state. There are also jet serviced airports in Wenatchee, Yakima and the Tri-Cities.
RAIL: Amtrak provides passenger rail service North-South through Seattle Tacoma and East West through Spokane to Seattle.
Directions to Ocean Shores
FROM THE SEATTLE AREA;
- Get onto I-5 South (About 60 miles)
- Take exit 104 in Olympia to merge onto US-101 West toward Aberdeen/Port Angeles (5.5 miles)
- Keep left to continue onto Washington-8, following signs for Montesano/Aberdeen (About 10 miles)
- Washington-8 becomes US-12, continue on US-12 (20.5 miles)
- Us-12 becomes East Wishkah Street
- Use any lane to turn left to stay on East Wishkah Street (0.7 mile)
- Turn Right onto South Alder Street (0.5 mile)
- Alder Street turns slightly left and becomes US-101 North/Sumner Avenue (2.6 miles)
- Turn right onto Levee Street (0.1 mile)
- Turn left onto Washington-109/Emerson Avenue
- Follow 109 for about 16 miles until a T intersection with SR 115
This intersection is known as Hogan's Corner
Directions to this property
From Ocean Shores/ Hogans Corner on WA SR-109:
- Head north on WA-109 N.
- Stay on WA-109 N for approx. 15 miles.
- Schooners Bluff will be on the left just past the Museum of the North Beach.